Insulation and ventilation inspection
If you want the best energy cost and the comfort of the occupants of a place, the insulation for the structure is an important factor to take into account. The “R” value used when talking about insulation means resistance to thermal energy flow through a material at 70 degrees F; The greater the value of “R”, the better its insulation characteristics.
Ventilation Roof shingles
Ventilation proper to a home, or any important structure, is essential to your well-being and long life. Without adequate ventilation, the structural members of a building can be destroyed in a relatively short time.
Some defects found:
- Sunken or deteriorated coating.
- Ventilation fans inoperative
- No way to get ventilation
- Locked or improperly sized ventilation sockets
- Locked or inadequately sized gates ventilation grilles
- Rivet ventilation grids blocked or not completely through the cover.
- Inadequate Ventilation
- Ventilation fans with clogged outlet